Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Workout!

Headband!
This morning was a legs morning. I let Scott's alarm go off five times before I turned on the light and kicked him out of bed, because I have to get him up and out before I can get started with my workout. Otherwise it's kissing goodbye while I'm jogging in place. Bah. I just like to get started after he has left for work.

I realized this morning that if I do chores while I'm jogging around and warming up, it makes the post-workout morning go smoother. I managed to make the bed and fold clothes while running in place and stretching. Then after legs and Gunner's walk, all I had to do was shower and get breakfast. (No makeup or dried hair this morning, sorry Earth.)

I've been wearing my Birchbox headband and it's lovely. Not too tight around my head - so no headaches or divots in my scalp - and not too lose either. It stays in place. It's nice!

Gunner's funniest workout moment this morning was when I was doing a wall sit. Gunner thought mommy was legitimately sitting on a chair and jumped up with his front paws on my lap. It was pretty funny. He just stared at the wall when I was done like...where did it go?!

Why are you doing legs? It's playtime!


No comments:

Post a Comment