Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wanted: Weights

Bah! I did the arms/shoulders workout this morning, but I only have 5 lb. weights so it was pretty pointless. It was pretty much an hour of me air lifting. I think for this one I'll write out what I need and do it in the gym rather tahn buying weights. Or maybe I'll get a band.

There is a Body Pump class tonight at the gym I might go to. I just don't want to overdo my legs, because I'm still pretty sore from legs on Monday. We will see.

Tomorrow is Core Synergistics. Boooooooo.

A fun plus: Scott was laughing at me limping around the apartment last night, so I was tellling him about the legs workout. I told him about the chair move - where you go into a yoga prayer move, sit back like you're on a chair, and lift your arms over your head. He, of course, was able to do it for almost a minute. But after that minute he was feeling the burn! Scott said he's going to use that move with his guys for PT. I think I'll get him to do legs with me on Sunday. :) Sharing the P90X love!

No comments:

Post a Comment