Monday, February 18, 2013

Three Months!

Woah, how did this happen?! It's three months until our wedding - I feel like just yesterday it was a year. Time flies when you're planning a wedding I guess.

So. Workouts. Let's get started.

Thursday's Cardio X left me with a bit of a crick in my lower back. I worked from home part of the time on Friday and then took it easy on Saturday. Icing and heating helped and by yesterday I was feeling like I could get a workout in and not hurt myself. Yesterday was a Kenpo day. I honestly thought I was going to like it better, because I love kickboxing. I think it's that there is a 20 minute stretch in the beginning when all I wanted to do was kick and punch. Once it got started, it was a blast.

I started today with legs and back, one of my favorites. Gunner still hasn't figured out what to do in the mornings when I'm working out for an hour before his walk. He thinks me stretching is petting time. When I run in place, he thinks we're getting ready to go. Eventually he just climbs back into bed and goes to sleep. Hard knock life for that one.

I knew that if I watched Downton Abbey last night, I wouldn't get to sleep until like midnight, so I recorded it. It's the two-hour season finale. I'll watch it tonight.

Already feeling the soreness in my butt and upper quads. It's fantastic.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment