Thursday, February 14, 2013

Balentime's Day!


Secret campus gym.
Happy Valentine's Day! Or if you're Emily and you've been my valentine for years, Happy Balentime's Day!

Started off the morning with a Cardio X workout and a very creaky knee. It doesn't hurt or anything, but there's this loud popping. It's odd. And I hope it goes away. There's nothing like doing a side kick and hearing your joints cracking over Tony's corny jokes.

I got in a few more workouts last week. Ok, just one on Thursday. I knew there was a small room on campus with a treadmill, but I didn't realize it was actually a moderately sized gym room. I ran and did elliptical, and then sweat all over my school group in our meeting later that evening.

For lent, I'm not giving up anything this year. I'm adding six workouts a week. I'm a soldier when it comes to lent, I lock it down on whatever I'm giving up. Cheese, meat, chocolate, etc. I never look back. Which is ironic, because I'm sort of agnostic.

Anywho, six workouts a week. Today is one!

Brownies and Bond!
Hopefully this morning's cardio helped to offset last night's Valentine brownies. I have class tonight so Scott and I made dinner and brownies and watched Skyfall. Btw...I don't really understand the Bond movies. Except that he attracts a LOT of crazy hot women, and never seems to die.



No comments:

Post a Comment