Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lay off me, I'm starving!

How can we tell I've started lifting weights? I'm hungry. All the time. Stomach-growling hungry. It's good b/c my metabolism is obviously revving. Bad because...well...I'm starving.

This morning shoooould have been Core Syn, but I ended up doing Cardio X instead. I didn't have enough time for the full hour and didn't even get to do the last 15 minutes of the cardio.

Why didn't I have enough time? B/c I was a snooze-hitter this morning. I had to coax myself out of bed. I kept trying to convince myself why it was OK to go back to sleep. "I'll do my workout tonight after class. I'll take today as a rest day. I'll workout between work and class."

Eventually I just got up.

I think tomorrow I'll do Core Syn and then Saturday will be a rest day. Sunday...legs with Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment