Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Red Lobster

Last night Scott and I had an impromptu date night at the Red Lobster down the street. We had a gift card and who doesn't love those crack cheddar biscuits. Sue me.

I had to get in a Core Synergistics workout, so I ate super light at dinner (we don't need to talk about the biscuits). About 45 minutes after we'd eaten, I suited up for some Tony-time.

Things got interesting. Once you get past the burping-up-biscuits phase and the why-are-cinder-blocks-tied-to-my-legs phase, it's actually pretty OK. I had energy, so that was a good thing, and I managed to keep my dinner in my stomach, so that was another good thing.

It wasn't a particularly good workout, or a particularly bad workout. I slept like a champ, so I know it helped with digestion.

The only side-effect was a hammering headache. Which I'm assuming is from my lack of hydration yesterday, and not to the gargantuan amount of sodium that I'm sure is in those damn biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment