Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Much Needed Boost

Run: 3 miles
Time: ~34?
Mood: Grrrreat!

I was laying around after we finished 906 Christmas generally feeling crappy and moody. So I decided to kick myself in the rear and go to the gym. Best idea I've had in awhile. I ended up watching the last part of the Ravens/Bengals game and actually got into it. Threw my hands up in the air during the Bengal's last drive (Insert Emily's "Who are you?!" comment here).

Polished off three miles and then hopped on the elliptical for ten minutes to stretch out my legs. Got some great endorphins surging right now.

Surprisingly, the gym was unpacked today, which was good. I have tomorrow off so I will most likely get to the gym during the day - we will wait to see what it's like after work on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment