Friday, August 20, 2010

When Momma's Happy...

Run: 2 miles
Time: 23:03
General Mood: Chatty
 
Let's all take a second to acknowledge the fact that Mother Nature is in one happy mood. The weather yesterday and this morning has been absolutely amazing. Yesterday's run was two miles (was technically only supposed to be one) with my coworker Stephanie. I know, my life is laden with Stephanies. I've collected three so far, four including myself - and each has a modifier to tell them apart.
 
Run was good, but slow because we were talking. It's actually relatively difficult to carry on a conversation while running, but I'm sure it's improving something in terms of breathing, right? No? Not doing anything good? Ok then.
Allie Stewart made this from scratch.
Last night was my roommate Jen's birthday celebration, which included wine, obnoxiously greasy pizza and insane chocolate cake. Needless to say, when my alarm went off this morning for my bike ride, I only considered hitting snooze for a second before thoughts of the previous evening's food debauchery propelled me out of bed.
 
Workouts this week = on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment