Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sniffy Morning

Gunner and I got up this morning and did our usual walk, but we didn't get as far because A) Mommy started the walk late and B) Gunner had to smell everything. And I mean everything. They say that dogs smelling things in the morning is the equivalent of a person reading the newspaper - they just need to catch up on current events.

We did a quick almost mile and a half. The pace in the photo is from the last bit of the walk, which consists of Gunner and I running up the stairs. The actual pace was about 19:17 per mile. Not too shabby for a walk with Sir Sniffs-A-Lot.

My total pedometer total for the second half of yesterday was 9,184. Not too shabby. This morning I'm already up to 3,671.

We will break 10,000 today. Yes, we will!

Mommy wasn't the only one
whodidn't want to get out of
bed this morning.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment