Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I Missed You, Tony Horton

Well good morning!

Waking up at 5:15 a.m. makes for a productive morning. Scott is back on his regular schedule now, and I've figured out the trick to getting up early enough to get a workout in. When he gets up, I have him turn the lights on, then I'm all set.

Gunner and I went for a walk and got the blood flowing, then he laid on the bed while I cracked open the P90X 10-minute short videos. This morning was cardio - it's some of the basic P90X cardio, just compressed into 10 minutes. I'm not ashamed to say that I was sucking wind at the end, it was a great short workout.

I figured out that dogs like Tony, too. My first minute involved some high-knees, which Gunner thought he should do, too. He jumped up and started jumping around with mommy. It was pretty cute.

When I put him back on the bed, he started rooting around in the sheets like a warthog.

Puppies need cardio, too!

In other news, my foot is not liking this new increase in activity. A little sore...waiting on my shoe inserts to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment