Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gunner-Hour

It's been a pretty crazy week so workouts haven't exactly been on schedule. Scott was in the field, Gunner has been sick, and we were gone most of Easter weekend.

I'm also finding myself feeling guilty if I workout on my own in the morning and leave the dog in the apartment. He doesn't get outside much on workdays, and I feel like any extra time in the morning should be spent with the pup.

But I find that Tony's workouts are OK with the pup. He gets to jump around, I get to jump around. He lays down, I keep jumping around. It works.

I keep waiting for it to be light out at 5 a.m. but I can't remember if it's light that early during the summers. Then when Gunner feels better we can go running on the trails around here. I picked up my orthotics and they feel amazing on my feet. Super supportive, but I'm not allowed to run in them quite yet.

Anywho, got in cardio and upper-body this morning. Felt fantastic. Gunner worked out, too, by unmaking the bed that mommy spent time making up.

No comments:

Post a Comment