Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Willpower. I haz it.

Run: 3 miles
Time: 34
Mood: good not great

It. Was. So. Hard. Getting. Out. Of. Bed. This. Morning.

Super hard! I hit snooze twice, and eventually had to like, throw my legs over the side of the bed like an anchor and hoist myself up. I knew I needed to run today, it was non-negotiable.

Did three miles, felt great the whole way. I've learned that the mid-week runs really determine how the longer one on the weekend will go. For instance, running 3 miles today means that tomorrow's 5-miler is NBD b/c it's only two more miles than I ran this morning. Which, in turn, makes the 8 miles this weekend seem not so daunting b/c I just did 5 on Wednesday. See? The middle week runs are the foundation for the weekend long runs. There, I said it.

5 miles in the morning.

3 5 3 8

No comments:

Post a Comment