Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Buenos Dias

Time: 35
Distance: 3.34
Mood: Schweaty

The thing that actually got me out of bed this morning was the thought of having to run in the heat this afternoon. Did a little over 3 miles, and felt pretty good. I woke up a little before 5 and drank a glass of water, then downed another before I headed out at 6. Hydration? Check.

Got attacked by a stink bug. And by "attacked" I mean "it landed on me and I freaked out." Actually ran by the geese this morning without stopping. I think we're gaining a mutual respect for one another. Or I just got lucky. Either way, score one for me.

Ran the whole time, and kicked out the last two minutes of the run pretty quickly.

Looks like I'm now a morning runner. I actually don't mind.

May be running the Susan G. Komen 5K this Saturday if my co-worker finds out she can't. Free bib. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment