Friday, June 24, 2011

"It's like talking to a wall."

These are words my dear dad has said to me on numerous occasions because sometimes I can be rather...er...stubborn?

I left all my runs for the end of the week yet again - even after I learned my lesson last week. And the week before that.

After like a 4-day hiatus, I got back to it last night and this morning. Last night's run was in the gym, so I took advantage of the pacing function and varied my speeds while watching Bones. Even warmed up and stretched. It's the little things that count, you know? Finished it up with some heavy incline trudging. Then I came home and baked cookies for a family birthday thing this weekend and didn't eat ANY of them. Not a ONE. Count it!

Ran this morning, it was so humid. Finished with some lunges and I think they are working because I'm not sore at all yet. Ask me tomorrow though.

Getting up early to head to Chesapeake and planning on getting up before to run. We will see how it goes.

And with that, I sign off!

No comments:

Post a Comment