Thursday, May 26, 2011

Five on the Red, Six on the Blue

Run: 30 minutes
Mood: Akimbo

Got up and ran this morning, started slow. Felt awkward. I saw my shadow and I was running really weirdly. My arms were weird. It was weird. Maybe that's how I always run and never knew? Oh well.

Hit the hill again - crushed it. Ran very quietly by the geese around the pond. I've seen enough America's Funniest Home Videos to know those suckers will chase and nip you. I give them proper respect and space, I'm no fool. Also, there was a pretty big turtle. "That's why I come up here. Naaaaaaature." (David is about the only person who is gonna get that quote. Maybe Emily, too.)

My iPod did me solid this morning, it was all The Clarks, O.A.R., and Something Corporate.

P.S. You know you're a runner when you walk into your room after work and get hit in the face with the "gym bag" smell. You know what I'm talking about. Sweaty running clothes. Gross.

1 comment: