Monday, November 22, 2010

Green Miles

Run: 4.5
Time: Approx. 48:00 (first 4 at 11 split)
Mood: Strong

Awesome run at the gym with the help of Green Mile. I plugged in and covered the mile display and just ran. Was only planning on 4 but did the extra half mile b/c I wanted to see the part of the movie where John Coffey saves the warden's wife. Again, punched out the last half at an 8:15 pace.

I read that the average person gains 10 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years. I'm not making it up, really. Honestly, after we had our house Thanksgiving dinner last night, I can totally see how it happens.

This is not allowed. I figure I burnt around 500 calories on my run yesterday (not including to the two hours of leaf raking) so that at least puts a dent in dinner. And this shall be the strategy going forward. Days when there is festive intake, shall contain grueling output.

Can't wait for real Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment