Thursday, December 2, 2010

Turkey Trotting

Miles: Various
Time: Various
Mood: Various

As my ever-loving roommate reminded me today, I haven't posted in over a week. (Sincerest apologies, Jen dear.)

I ran a few times last week, nothing notable to report. Distances of three miles or less. One day was only a mile because I tried to run with Bandit around my parent's neighborhood and he was a pill and a half, so we had to go home early.

Someone is tired after his mini-run.

Another day was a mile and a half because someone let me drink an entire bottle of champage by myself the night before - when she was supposed to be helping me (thank you, Triny).

Managed to eat and drink like a complete jackass over the break. And I'm not sorry.

I did get in a three-miler on Monday morning, and have taken the last two days off due to an upcoming school presentation that's becoming a total time-suck. Buuuuut I brought my running stuff to work so I can go straight to the gym after. The plan? 4.5 miles.

Here's hoping I'm able to shower once I'm done. Did I mention we can't use the water at home?

P.S. Tomorrow I can buy food again. And by food I mean lettuce.

No comments:

Post a Comment