Monday, October 4, 2010

4 Mile Friday

Run: 4 miles (!)
Time: 47:18
Mood: A little bored

Four miles. Let that sink in. Furthest I've run so far in my training.

I planned a 4-miler for after work on Friday, so I made sure I hydrated and ate enough (not like my Thursday run where I tried to cut it on like 500 calories and a glass of water - it wasn't pretty). I purposely ran slower so I wouldn't burn out, and I made it.

Definitely was a little bored running by myself without music for almost an hour, but it was a nice, quiet run.

Training note: Eating Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich after running for almost an hour = you will want to die. I kept thinking of Jim Gaffigan's stand-up about hot pockets: "Did I just eat that or rub it on my face?"

Maybe next time we do a protein shake or something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment