Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday + Kenpo

Happy Sunday!

It was a productive weekend in the McTait household. (No, I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep using that name mash.) We spent most of yesterday at my parents' house and then spent today around our house.

This morning Scott went for a run in D.C. and Gunner and I ran a mile or so around the complex. Then I did a P90X Kenpo workout and worked up an amazing sweat while Gunner lounged inconveniently at my feet.

The only downside is that I think this Kenpo workout kills my back. This is the second time in a row my back has been cricked after doing this workout.

The good news is we went to a registry-completion-event tonight at Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a heating pad. Both Scott and I have taken turns with it tonight. We may or may not be getting old. ;)

ALSO we got nine wedding thank-you cards written today. It's a start!

Let's have a great week, people.


No comments:

Post a Comment