Tuesday, April 9, 2013

From Winter into Summer

Run: 2.5 miles
Time: No idea
Mood: Sweet Jesus

My coworker Emily and I did a run after work yesterday. Two miles out, with the attempt to do one mile back to make a three-mile run. We didn't make it that far, but knocked out two and a half miles. I didn't wear a watch or use my Run Keeper app, so I don't know the pace.

We walked another mile and a half back to the starting point.

I will say...it was WARM out. The first two miles had a breeze...but the last half mile was that dead-air-face-sweating thing that happens. We've had like...two 60 degree days. It went from 50 right to 80. No passing go.

Fun observations:

A girl running in a tennis skirt with shorts underneath. Why the skirt? It serves no purpose other than to make us sort of hate you.

Ying-yang twins. One girl with a grey top and black bottoms, another with a black top and grey bottoms. Walking in sync. We wanted to be friends with them but we weren't wearing the right colors.

Bikers. Nothing good to say about them so I shouldn't say anything at all, except that WE CAN HEAR YOU THE FIRST THREE TIMES YOU RING YOUR LITTLE BELL.

No comments:

Post a Comment