Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Early Bird Gets...Scared Out of Her Mind

Buenos Dias! It's another warm, muggy late-October day. But the hurricane should cool things off over the weekend, so hopefully it will be more fall-like.

This morning I hit snooze twice so I didn't make it to the gym until about 5:15. The gym, as usual, was dark. Most days, I'm the first and only one in there at 5 a.m. so I turn on the lights, and turn on the T.V. No biggie. It's a little creepy if I spend time thinking about it, but I don't. So it's fine.

Well this morning, the gym was dark, like I said. So I opened the door and turned on the lights and BOOM! There was a guy on the treadmill. Running in the dark. No T.V. on. No sound. Nothing. Just running on the treadmill in the gym alone in the dark at 5 a.m.

I hope I didn't ruin his moment by turning on the lights and the T.V. but he didn't say anything so I'm assuming I didn't.

In other news, Gunnerrific is all patched up! He spent last night without his cone and didn't try to mess with anything. His rash is practically gone - that cream they gave me is a miracle-worker. I left him out of the cone today, so let's see how he spends his first day of freedom this week.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment