Monday, October 22, 2012

Blur

Poor pup.
So October is almost over. That's fun. I love waking up and wondering where the month went.

I'm being sarcastic.

This one went by in a blur! Emily's wedding, our wedding things, Scott's mom in town, and now Scott out of town, grad school, work. This fall has been going by so quickly!

I've been sticking with the 5 a.m. workouts. Got four in last week, and was up at 4:45 this morning. I've been doing 60 minute stints on the elliptical - reading books mostly. I catch up on the news, too.

Scott bought me new running shoes, and so far my feet are pain free. I'm going to start throwing in a mile on the treadmill before the hour of cardio. I haven't been wearing my inserts. But I think I'm going to need to for at least the first few runs.

I've lost my morning walk buddy for a little bit. Gunner is in a cone for the next week or so, because he's got some skin issues. I came home from class on Sunday to find him shaking by the couch. He wouldn't walk, could only make it a few steps before sitting down. Mommy called the vet and then carried Gunner down to the car. Our little boy is now a 50-pound little man. And mommy needs to lift more weights.

Slow moving this morning.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment