Monday, October 29, 2012

Sandy Workout

Post workout glow! P.S. That's our
"Happy Halloween" sign above my head.
Welp, I'm indoors for the next 24 hours at least. Gunner and I still have power, although no Internet. I'm posting this from my phone - love that Blogger lets me to that. So be nice about any spelling errors.

I could probably make it to the gym today -- I mean I can see it from our balcony -- but I don't want to go for two reasons. One, the wind is whipping and I'd be the idiot outside during one of the 80 mph gusts clinging to someone's balcony. And two, Gunner is a little freaked out so I'm trying to stay indoors.

It's OK though, because I found a few indoor workouts. Today was half P90X yoga (which just...sucks so much), and Billy Blanks' Tae-bo. I'm not the world's most coordinated person, so it was a lot of wobbling and punching. But overall I'd say it was a solid 45 minutes of cardio and sweating.

Gunner came to chill out on the floor next to me, watching me the whole time with that "you look ridiculous" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment