Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday

Run: 2 miles
Time: I think 20-ish?
Mood: Eh

Couldn't sleep this morning so I decided to get up and get my run on. It's cold and dark and I haven't quite mapped out routes in Alexandria yet, so I walked over to the gym. Got in two miles, the last part of which I managed to punch out at a 9:30 pace...and then when I slowed down to 10:30 to finish out, I was like "whew, this is much better" - but it's still a minute faster than distance pace. :)

Did some kickboxing and cross-training this weekend - plus Scott and I walked all over tarnation. Around DC, around Annapolis, even down the street for sushi. My feet are le tired.

Planning on knocking out three manana, then this weekend's long run will be about 4. Gotta get back in it, race in 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment