Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I run ALL the miles?

Run: 5.2
Time: 1:01 - I know. :(
Mood: Well that wasn't so bad.

MCM 10K is in a few days, so alas I had to get in a 5-miler this week so my legs didn't go into shock on Sunday.

It was an early morning run earlier this week (I'm behind in my posting, wanna fight about it?), and it's dark. But I managed to find a well-lit route - an out and back that finishes on an uphill. Because if you remember last year's 10K lesson it's that the last .1 mile is up hill toward the monument.

I actually felt fine. No cramps, nothing hard about it. Then I saw my time and was like "oh, that's why."

What's the pace? It's a 12-split. Which isn't hella slow, but it's slower.

Anywho, I'll get in a few shorter distances this week. Sunday isn't exactly going to be fun, but it will be possible.

And what more can you really ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment