Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pshaw

Welp, soda wasn't too hard to give up this week. I haven't really craved it or thought about drinking it. There have been two times when I had to remember to order water (or wine) instead. So...that's working.

I've crossfitted three mornings this week. Tuck jumps are...interesting. I'm at the point that there's a lot of slack where there should be muscle. So when I jump and tuck my legs under me there's a lot of...movement. The sheet says I can do back extensions without equipment...which is bullox...so I did supermans instead. Made me feel like I was in high school again.

Anywho, I've had Chipotle and ice cream today, and I'm going to Hard Times Cafe tonight...so it's not the healthiest day ever.

But hey, at least I'm not drinking soda. :)

I'm going to try to sneak out for a run in the morning while Gunner is sleeping. And pray we have pillows when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment