Monday, September 27, 2010

Puppy Run

Run: 2 miles
Time: 22:33
Mood: Elated

I've been pet sitting my parent's boxer, Bandit, for the past few days. He's a sweetie, but when I leave him in the house alone, he barks...which drives my roommates nuts.

Needless to say, I've put my runs on hold because I didn't want to leave him alone. I didn't think he'd be able to run with me, because he has a schmushed snout - I didn't think he'd be able to breathe through it.

Bandit resting after his first run.

Well today, I wanted to go for a run with one of my roommates, but couldn't leave the dog alone. So I took him with us on a two miler. And he did GREAT! Like he was born to run on a leash, I was so proud of him!

We are gonna do three miles in the morning before I go to work.

Puppy is a running fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment