Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maniac.

Run: 2 miles
Time: 19:25
Mood: Bad ass

I had about an hour and fifteen minutes between classes today, and I was feeling jazzed up (the class liked my sketches) so I thought it would be wise to go for a quick run. And then something amazing happened.

It was probably the best run I've had so far in my training.

My first split was 9:46, and the two miles capped out at 19:25. I actually passed someone while I was running (yes, you read that correctly). I've been taking steroids this week for a medical thing, so I'm really not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I felt like a bad ass.

Also on a side note: getting home, running, showering and making it back to campus in a little over an hour is...nerve-wracking...to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment