Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Uh-oh

We might be in trouble. And by "we," I mean "me." I might be in trouble.

I haven't posted in awhile, I know I know, I'm sorry. I've gotten in some pretty decent outdoor runs, the most fun was this weekend's three mile trail run with my roommate. It was a legitimate trail, jumping over streams, dodging rocks and roots. Unfortunately, I twisted my ankle in the first mile. It didn't hurt at the time, but it started to feel sore yesterday. Then it started to bruise last night. I can walk ok, but if I even remotely try to rotate my foot to the right, it's a searing pain.

And I need to run tonight.

Race is in less than two weeks, and I'm only up to 6 miles. It's a 10 mile race. The mathematics aren't really panning out on this one. I need to at least get 8 miles in one swoop. I want to try to do an easy run tonight, ease my ankle into it. Not sure if I need an ace bandage or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment