Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Run!

It's spring! You wouldn't know it with the snow on the ground. Personally, I think Mother Nature got into the cooking sherry and is now too intoxicated to drive. But what do I know.

The combination of moderately warmer weather and the fact that it's staying light out longer resulted in my first trail run of the spring! It was a mile and a half and I couldn't be more proud. Did a sub-12 pace and now my legs are sore today. Not P90X sore, but comfortably sore.

Anywho, I hope to get another run in today. I missed my trail. It's so much easier to run outside than on a treadmill, I think.

Oh and for those of you wondering how the 17-day diet is going? It's not. I lost almost 8 pounds and started to freak out about dropping a ton of weight and having my dress fitted, only to gain it back and have a dress that doesn't zip. Seriously, this is the stuff of my nightmares. The good news is I'm now addicted to green tea...and I'm consistently hydrating. Win-win there.

Also it's like...50 days to the wedding. It's all happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment