Thursday, July 19, 2012

Herrow Humidity

Question: What does an 8 p.m. bedtime get you?

Answer: A hell of an early start.

That's right folks, I went to bed at 8 last night. And it was fantastic. I even managed to get up with Scott this morning.

I was planning on jogging across the street to the gym, but Gunner popped right out of bed with the "Where are we going?" look on his face, so I decided to take him on a run with me instead. We went on a sweaty, humidity-filled, why-am-I-wearing-long-pants run. And he actually did OK. There were a couple of times where he was training to gallop ahead, but for the most part he stuck by my side. No leash biting or pulling. A nice change.

We ran out a mile, and walked the long way home.

Gunner went right back to bed and Mommy went to work. Seems a little unfair, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment