Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Adios Mexico

Cabo was a dream. When I woke up, I was back in wintry Washington, D.C. - fatter and happier.

We actually did go to the gym one morning in Cabo, but we stayed away the rest of the time. We did other workout-ish things like sea kayaking (talk about killer arm work), horseback riding, walking, etc.

Now it's back to reality. And to over-packed gyms. I tried to get a treadmill Monday to no avail, but I managed to get a good 40 in on the elliptical, kept it within my target heart zone.

The lovely Emily loaned me Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred DVD. They are 20 minute workouts, but I wanted to die after anyway. It's strength with plyo-cardio. And I'm pleasantly sore today.

Gonna see if I can convince Scott to shred with me tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment