Tuesday, April 26, 2011

O Brother

My brother is one angry elf that I haven't been blogging much this month.
David: still no updates on the blog? you are on the verge of losing a follower...
me: haha, hush. you'll have one tonight. i'm super sore from a workout yesterday.
David: nope. not good enough steph. two posts in the MONTH of April?
me: ok fine, give me one sec.
David: I can infer one of two things: First, training is no longer going according to plan. Second, Training is still going according to plan, but I just do not care to update my zealous followers, each of whom crave to live vicariously through my running triumphs.
I'd say it's more like the first one. Ran and did cross-training yesterday, planning a run tonight. And then making up my training calendar for the next few months.

Patience, young grasshoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment